4 scallops of fresh Foie Gras
2 tbsp vanilla vinegar
1 ripe mango
· Heat pan on high flame and brown the fresh Foie Gras scallops one minute on each side.
· Remove from pan and keep warm
· Peel mango and cut into thin strips. Heat mango strips in pan, one minute per side. Pour vinegar over mango strips and add heated scallops back into sauce pan.
· Add a pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper and remove from fire
· When serving, arrange mango strips around scallops and pour the remaining juice from the sauteed mango over each portion
· Serve immediately either with a glass of Champagne or Burgundy wine